Monday 21 May 2012

Different kind of post: Monday Questionnaire ( May 21st)

I thought it was time for you guys to get to know me, I've been blogging for a bit more than a mouth now and I realize that I haven't done anything like this yet, so here it is.
First of all I want to thank you, for visiting and sometimes even commenting, it makes me extremely happy and that I accomplished something.
I've been following amarixe blog for a while now and I love the Monday questionnaire that she does, so I thought I would give it a go.

1) Mood:
I am happy and feeling very lucky! Yesterday was my mom's birthday and she said she doesn't need much to be happy, and she is right. Sometimes life doesn't seem fair and doesn't go the way you imagined it but you just need to find another way, and you don't need much to be happy!
(My family. Excuse my dad's face, he's just like Chandler from friends haha.) 


2)What is your favourite genre of music? 
Not going to lie, every time someone asks me this question I don't know how to answer, I like Mat.McHugh kind of musics, I like We The Kings, Lana Del Rey, Arctic Monkeys, Ben Harper, Charity Vence, Colbie Caillat, Eagle- Eye Cherry and the list goes on.


3)What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
People always look at me weird when I answer this question. I don't like ice cream.

4) Current nail polish:
Essie lilacism and Essie mint candy apple. ( NOTD coming soon!)
(sneak peak)
5) Have you ever prank called someone?
Yes, I have. When I was about 9 years old, my friend and I used to call this guy everyday after school.

6) Outfit of the day:
I am wearing pyjamas right now, but I'm taking a shower and changing soon.

7) When do you usually go to sleep?
I go to bed around 11pm, but I go to sleep around 1 a.m, I like to read before sleeping!

8) Weekly goals:
Revise for my exams coming up.

I hope you guys liked this post. and I would love if you guys could answer the questions in the comments below.
original Monday questionnaire: amarixe
xx-B

4 comments: