Monday 23 July 2012

B`s thought: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush

About a week ago I was browsing around Boots and came across the new collection of cream blushes from Revlon, The new collection contains 3 cream blushes but as usual the Boots I was in only had one.  
(Natural light. Cream Blush in Flushed Rouginssant 200)

This blush looks very natural when blended but it can also be worn more heavily. When applied to the skin it goes more like a powder and the finish is matte, which I like specially for summer as my skin is already oily.
My favourite way to apply it is with my finger but when it is applied with a stippling brush looks lovely as well.
I like Revlon Photoready products because it lasts a long time, even with cream products like this one. This blush has became my favourite cream blush and it's already on my suitcase.
I would like to try the others blush from this collection, they look great!
What is your favourite cream blush? Let me know in the comments below.
xx-B

2 comments:

  1. the color is so bright and wonderful for the summer time! i just went to a revlon counter today but they don't have any of these cream blushes where i live :s

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh that sucks! hope you can get your hands on them soon
      xx-B

      Delete