Friday 31 August 2012

B's thoughts: Twist band.

I've been looking for a hair tie that doesn't damage my hair for the last year or so, I was previously wearing the ones with a metal attached to it and every time after using it for a long period of time  I could feel my hair breaking and getting frizzy .
So, after talking to my hair stylist she recommended the twist band, after hearing she talking about it I decided to give it a go.

I'm so glad I decided to buy it, I can now see how good this hair tie is, it doesn't damage my hair because of the soft fabric and looks super cute!
I ordered a pack with 15 hair ties from a Etsy store called BePampered, you can choose different colours and prints, and you can also choose how many you would like in a pack. It is a bit more expensive than the normal hair ties but I would gladly repurchase it.


So, what do you think about it? Would you buy it? Let me know in the comments below.
xx-B

No comments:

Post a Comment