Wednesday 12 September 2012

Zara wish list: Autumn

I was shopping on line I came across the new collection from Zara and I fell in love, so I decided to show you my favourite pieces



1. I love wax looking jeans, but I didn't want to get the black ones because I see every one wearing them, so after I saw this dark green one I decided that it would be the one I would get. (£35.99)
2. I really want to get a floral/printed trousers but I don't know if I can pull it off, so this jeans is perfect, is is black on black so the details are not too bold and look very stylish. ( £39.99)

As always Zara's jackets are to die for, and I couldn't choose which one I like best so I'm showing you my two favourites.

3. Very structured jacket with an embellished lapel, the studs give it an edge look and because of it I love it even more. (£79.99)

4. This Jacket is my mom's favourite, I love that it is red, it can give the outfit an pop of colour still looking very chic. (£69.99)

What is your favourite piece from Zara this season? Let me know in the comments below
xx-B


14 comments:

  1. You're right. The Zara jackets are always to die for. They are just so beautiful!! I can't wait for my student loan so I can blow it in Zara haha!!

    Lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Zara! Me neither :)
      Dont spend all at once though LOL!
      xx-B

      Delete
  2. I love the jackets, I've never shopped at Zara but would like to check it out.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the studded lapel jacket! zara is my favourite store at the moment

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick a 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jacket, I love most things from Zara, they just look so classy and are always such good quality. Great post
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green waxy jeans are one of my favourites too, they are gorgeous! Other things I am loving are the black pencil skirt with the leather peplum/frill...a great twist on a classic! There are also a lot of trousers/jeans in just now that are amazing! xx

    http://elleharper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green wax jeans are my favourite too!
      I haven't seen this skirt yet, I will check it out, sounds great!
      xx-B

      Delete
  6. i love that red jacket, it reminds me of isabel marant!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? I really want to get it.
      xx-B

      Delete